Track the price of Physical Gold at Real Price of Gold
Support the Real Price of Gold Initiative

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Roadmap for the Real Price of Gold Initiative

There has been a great amount of interest and feedback from the readers regarding the “Real Price of Gold” initiative. It seems there is a great need for this type of real-world info which the collapsing banker cartel-controlled financial system cannot or is not willing to provide. No matter, we can do it on our own. We don’t need those parasites for anything.

Based on the feedback I have received, I have identified the following features that should greatly improve the usefulness of the site.

1. A chart or table (or both) showing prices being charged by different dealers for the same product i.e.,  a comparison of the premiums being charged by different dealers for a given product.
2. Ability to view the premiums as a percentage over spot.
3. Ability to view/convert the price data in different currencies. This is a precondition to another feature:
4. Inclusion of prices being charged by dealers worldwide i.e. in currencies other than the USD.
5. Inclusion of some more products. Right now the site only displays data for cheapest product of a given weight denomination. The idea is to include other popular products like Krugerrands, American Gold Eagle, etc.
6. Ability to embed charts

Please let me know what features you would like to see by voting in the poll below. This will help me prioritize development.

Note: You can select multiple options if you’d like to see development on multiple features.

polls

Right now I’m doing the development myself and my hosting/data storage costs are manageable. But as the features and traffic and associated bandwith/data storage increases, so will the costs and the time spent. Therefore those of you who find this service useful please contribute. You can either do a one time contribution or “subscribe” with a monthly contribution. Both are voluntary as the site is free to use. Please use the PayPal option at the top or in the right menu. I’ll be adding a BitCoin option as well soon.

The Advertising Option

If any individual or organization wishes to advertise on this site or realpriceofgold.com, please send me an email. This too will help defray costs.

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to let me know in the comments section.

26 comments:

  1. so will the costs and the time spent. Therefore those of you who find this service useful please contribute. You can either do a one time contribution or “subscribe” with a monthly contribution. Both are voluntary as the site is free to use. Please use the PayPal option at the top or in the right menu. I’ll be adding a BitCoin option as well soon.
    Buy LOL Elo Boost
    League of Legends Boost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing this! Very informative. I’m sure this is very helpful for other people too who are into Payment processing programs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therefore you are able to lower your expenses period of time growing vegetation, as well as a lot less time to key in the particular place by itself. Speed additionally offers you an opportunity to make use of techniques that may be available at several locations around the globe.
    RS 3 Gold

    Buy RS 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since 2002 offering our brands: Living Life Lockets - Memory Lockets and Charm - Floating Charm Lockets. Origami Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  5. When looking for a Gold IRA custodian it pays to be in the know. ... Here: What Are The Best Gold Ira Companies And Custodians Out There?] http://www.goldiratruth.com/best-gold-ira-companies-custodians/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A chart or table (or both) showing prices being charged by different dealers for the same product i.e., a comparison of the premiums being charged by different dealers for a given product.davinci toggle bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  7. so will the costs and the time spent. Therefore those of you who find this service useful please contribute. Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites online. I'm going to recommend this web site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer to study this kind of material. Nicely written information in this post, the quality of content is fine and the conclusion is lovely. Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mens Wedding Rings: buy stunning Wedding Rings for Men from Orla James. Best prices ... These include rose gold, white gold and yellow gold wedding rings. blue diamond engagement rings for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have picked cheery a lot of useful clothes outdated of this amazing blog. I’d love to return greater than and over again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bookmarked this web. I will come back to continue learning about your web design.I’m glad Yahoo pointed me to it. I was able to get the know-how I was searching so badly for days now.Thank You very much for your really good web page. Have a good day.It’s very useful for everyone for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel you, it's so hard to track the price of physical gold and the real price of gold because of the availability of them. Purchase Soundcloud Re-Posts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was guessing if You Could write a little more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if You Could elaborate a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to say I am amazed by your article. Indeed coupons is very useful specially to online consumers. keukenblad graniet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I get a lot of great information here and this is what I am searching for. Thank you for your sharing. I have bookmark this page for my future reference.keukenblad composiet

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I'm free of expense, I generally scan online journals on the web. I like the look and style of your web journal. I think you furthermore made an incredible showing of offering advantageous data. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrific way of expressing those things in your post. Clear cut meanings.keukenblad composiet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc keukenblad graniet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much
    badgarnituur

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow great work you have done herekeep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I think now I have a strong hold over the topic after going through the post. The subject that you have discussed in the post is really amazing; I will surely come back for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks a lot for this awesome post, friend. It truly resonates with me, maybe you also like rsgoldaz.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    inbouwmengkraan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.
    dubai gold rate

    ReplyDelete
  26. There are numerous variables that impact the gold value, these include: swelling, vacillations in the dollar and U.S. stocks, financing cost unpredictability, universal pressures, other product costs, money related approach, political security and national bank mediation.the iragoldadvisor

    ReplyDelete